HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WALL
- We recommend to get some hanging advise from a decorator to take the correct wall measurement and calculate the amount of wallpaper needed.
- Rectangular wall: Measure the total width and heighest point of your wall.
- Wall with door or window: Just ignore your door: Measure the total width and heighest point as if there would be no door or window.
- Slanted wall: Measure the width and highest point of your wall.
- Two or more connected walls: Measure the total width of all walls togheter and their highest point.
- If you have any doubt about how much wallpaper your need please get in touch with us or get some advise from a decorator. Be aware that wallpapers are printed in batches, which means each batch might have a very slight shift in colour, which will be noticable if hung directly next to a different batch. Therefore better ordering all the rolls you’ll need in one go.