HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WALL
- We recommend getting some hanging advise from a decorator to take the correct wall measurements and helping you to calculate the correct amount of wallpaper needed. Wallpapers are printed in batches, which means each batch might have a very slight shift in colour. Therefore make sure you're ordering all the rolls you’ll need in one go.
- Some patterns are a straight match and some are a drop match which you need to consider when calculating the amount required. Get in touch with us prior to placing an order if you are not sure about how to calculate the amount for the pattern you like to purchase.
- Rectangular wall: Measure the total width and highest point of your wall.
- Wall with door or window: Just ignore your door: Measure the total width and highest point as if there would be no door or window.
- Slanted wall: Measure the width and highest point of your wall.
- Two or more connected walls: Measure the total width of all walls together and their highest point.
- For custom sized wallpapers make sure that you give us the correct wall measurements. We will calculate the amount required based on the numbers you provided us with. We are not responsible for incorrect wall measurements.